Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Crash on delete_object_internal_step1 when using Graphics.RenderMesh to render a lot of Sprites to screen
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "crashSprite.zip"
2. Open Scene "Main"
3. Enter and Exit Play Mode (do this couple of times if it doesn't crash after the first)
Reproducible with: 2021.2.13f1, 2022.1.0b9, 2022.2.0a5
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1 (nvidia module missing?)
First lines of the stack trace:
0x00007ff79917d758 (Unity) delete_object_internal_step1
0x00007ff799179ed0 (Unity) DestroySingleObject
0x00007ff7994975bd (Unity) DestroyObjectHighLevel_Internal
0x00007ff799497154 (Unity) DestroyObjectHighLevel
0x00007ff7994a1be7 (Unity) DestroyWorldObjects
0x00007ff79a6c5cc1 (Unity) EditorSceneManager::RestoreSceneBackups
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime
- Assertions and errors appear while undoing prefab asset replacement