Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Crash on delete_object_internal_step1 when using Graphics.RenderMesh to render a lot of Sprites to screen
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "crashSprite.zip"
2. Open Scene "Main"
3. Enter and Exit Play Mode (do this couple of times if it doesn't crash after the first)
Reproducible with: 2021.2.13f1, 2022.1.0b9, 2022.2.0a5
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1 (nvidia module missing?)
First lines of the stack trace:
0x00007ff79917d758 (Unity) delete_object_internal_step1
0x00007ff799179ed0 (Unity) DestroySingleObject
0x00007ff7994975bd (Unity) DestroyObjectHighLevel_Internal
0x00007ff799497154 (Unity) DestroyObjectHighLevel
0x00007ff7994a1be7 (Unity) DestroyWorldObjects
0x00007ff79a6c5cc1 (Unity) EditorSceneManager::RestoreSceneBackups
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine