Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when attaching a specific script to specific terrain
Title: Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when attaching a script to terrain that doesn't inherit a native class that can manage a script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project from "EntrehuertasSantander.zip"
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Attach script "NavMeshSurfaceTests" to "Terrain" under prefab "Cube" in Hierarchy
Reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.22f1, 2020.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a11, 2020.3.1f1, 2021.1.0b12, 2021.1.0b5
First lines of stack trace:
0x00007FF7947CD18A (Unity) core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign
0x00007FF7958CB034 (Unity) AddComponentUndoable
0x00007FF79507A843 (Unity) AddDefaultComponent
0x00007FF7956E83F6 (Unity) AddComponentMenu::AddComponentToGameObjects
0x00007FF7956EAF45 (Unity) AddComponentMenu::ExecuteOnGameObjects
0x00007FF795057A61 (Unity) MenuController::ExecuteMainMenuItemOnGameObjects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration.
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name