Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.23f1, 2022.2.14f1, 2023.1.0b12, 2023.2.0a9
Crash on "condition `!sig->is_inflated && !sig->has_type_parameters' not met" when a function pointer is used in a generic method
1. Open the attached project "repro_fnptr_generic_2023_1b"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe crash
Reproducible on: 2021.3.18f1, 2022.2.8f1, 2023.1.0b5, 2023.2.0a4
Couldn't test with: 2020.3.45f1 (Script compilation errors)
Reproducible on: macOS 12.4 (Intel), Windows 11 (user's)
Note: will not crash if "Use Generic" on "GameObject" is disabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Vertex data is displaced when building with Addressables with Optimize Mesh Data enabled
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.2.0a9):
We have removed the assert in the Unity fork of Mono.