Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.22f1, 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0a10
Crash on C# script compile
1. What happened
Saved a script in Visual Studio 2022 and went back to the editor.
Editor crashed while trying to compile scripts
2. How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
Save a script in Visual Studio 2022 and go back to the editor, does not happen all the time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true