Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2017.4, 2019.2
[Crash] AssetBundleLoadFromAsyncOperation::GetAssetBundleBlocking when loading MANY AssetBundles via LoadFromStreamAsync
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "AssetBundle_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. If Unity didn't crash in 10 seconds, exit Play mode and repeat from step 3
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.10f1, 2018.1.9f2.
From the user:
LoadFromStreamAsync Crashes when loading many bundles simultaneously
1. What happened
When attempting to load many bundles simultaneously (over 10) using LoadFromStreamAsync, Unity crashes
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
* Open the Scene named SampleScene
* Highlight the SceneManager GameObject in the Hierarchy and unsure that 'Load Flats' is checked and 'Flats to Queue Simultaneously' is over 10
* Press Play
* If crash does not occur, try a higher number
Fixed in 2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b10, 2018.4.10f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update