Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2019.2.X
[Crash] AssetBundleLoadFromAsyncOperation::GetAssetBundleBlocking when loading MANY AssetBundles via LoadFromStreamAsync
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "AssetBundle_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. If Unity didn't crash in 10 seconds, exit Play mode and repeat from step 3
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.10f1, 2018.1.9f2.
From the user:
LoadFromStreamAsync Crashes when loading many bundles simultaneously
1. What happened
When attempting to load many bundles simultaneously (over 10) using LoadFromStreamAsync, Unity crashes
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
* Open the Scene named SampleScene
* Highlight the SceneManager GameObject in the Hierarchy and unsure that 'Load Flats' is checked and 'Flats to Queue Simultaneously' is over 10
* Press Play
* If crash does not occur, try a higher number
Fixed in 2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b10, 2018.4.10f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)