Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2019.2.X
[Crash] AssetBundleLoadFromAsyncOperation::GetAssetBundleBlocking when loading MANY AssetBundles via LoadFromStreamAsync
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "AssetBundle_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. If Unity didn't crash in 10 seconds, exit Play mode and repeat from step 3
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.10f1, 2018.1.9f2.
From the user:
LoadFromStreamAsync Crashes when loading many bundles simultaneously
1. What happened
When attempting to load many bundles simultaneously (over 10) using LoadFromStreamAsync, Unity crashes
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
* Open the Scene named SampleScene
* Highlight the SceneManager GameObject in the Hierarchy and unsure that 'Load Flats' is checked and 'Flats to Queue Simultaneously' is over 10
* Press Play
* If crash does not occur, try a higher number
Fixed in 2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b10, 2018.4.10f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
Oct 01, 2019 22:38
I need this fixed for 2017.4, the 2017.4 LTS support didn't end, I hope it will be fixed for this version as well.
Sep 16, 2019 16:48
Is this fix still planned for 2018.4?