Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Crash on ApplyMaterialPassWithCache when generating lighting and "Lightmap Static" is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project Workshop.zip"
2. Load scene "01" located in Assets-->cena
3. Wait until crash occurs
Expected result: Light is baking without crash.
Actual result: Unity crashes while generating lighting.
Workaround: In the Hierarchy window select Water-->Water4Advanced-->Tile and disable "Lightmap Static" in the Mesh Renderer. Press Apply in the top of an Inspector window.
Regression first introduced in: 2017.1.0b2
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0b10, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4p4, 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0b1
* crash should occur after 10-30 sec (2017.1 version). Sometimes it could take longer than that (depends on Unity version).
* Unity also crashes while building scene.
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.2.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property