Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Crash on AnimationState_Get_Custom_PropClip when entering Play Mode after recompiling scripts
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "MainScene"
3. Change a script, like "CameraFacing", to force a recompile
4. Enter Play Mode
5. If nothing happens, exit Play Mode and repeat steps 3 and 4
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1 (Animation Rigging package not available)
Reproducible with package versions: 0.1.2-preview, 0.3.3-preview
-Reproducible with Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Rider.
-If the crash doesn't occur after around 5 tries closing the project and repeating the steps from the beginning usually caused it to occur immediately after (4/5 times)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs