Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Crash on AnimationState_Get_Custom_PropClip when entering Play Mode after recompiling scripts
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "MainScene"
3. Change a script, like "CameraFacing", to force a recompile
4. Enter Play Mode
5. If nothing happens, exit Play Mode and repeat steps 3 and 4
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1 (Animation Rigging package not available)
Reproducible with package versions: 0.1.2-preview, 0.3.3-preview
-Reproducible with Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Rider.
-If the crash doesn't occur after around 5 tries closing the project and repeating the steps from the beginning usually caused it to occur immediately after (4/5 times)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project