Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Crash on AnimationState_Get_Custom_PropClip when entering Play Mode after recompiling scripts
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "MainScene"
3. Change a script, like "CameraFacing", to force a recompile
4. Enter Play Mode
5. If nothing happens, exit Play Mode and repeat steps 3 and 4
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1 (Animation Rigging package not available)
Reproducible with package versions: 0.1.2-preview, 0.3.3-preview
-Reproducible with Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Rider.
-If the crash doesn't occur after around 5 tries closing the project and repeating the steps from the beginning usually caused it to occur immediately after (4/5 times)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process