Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash on ActiveEditorTracker_CUSTOM_Internal_GetActiveEditorsNonAlloc when reloading Material preview floating window
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case1256213_reloadWindow.rar"
2. Select "SimpleMaterial" Material
3. Click on the triple dot button next to the Material preview's header at the bottom of the Inspector
4. Select "Convert to Floating Window"
5. Click on the triple dot button on the newly opened window's header
6. Select "Reload Window"
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2020.1.0a22, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Not reproducible with - 2020.1.0a21
First 4 lines of stack trace:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging