Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash on ActiveEditorTracker_CUSTOM_Internal_GetActiveEditorsNonAlloc when reloading Material preview floating window
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case1256213_reloadWindow.rar"
2. Select "SimpleMaterial" Material
3. Click on the triple dot button next to the Material preview's header at the bottom of the Inspector
4. Select "Convert to Floating Window"
5. Click on the triple dot button on the newly opened window's header
6. Select "Reload Window"
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2020.1.0a22, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Not reproducible with - 2020.1.0a21
First 4 lines of stack trace:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events