Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash on ActiveEditorTracker_CUSTOM_Internal_GetActiveEditorsNonAlloc when reloading Material preview floating window
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case1256213_reloadWindow.rar"
2. Select "SimpleMaterial" Material
3. Click on the triple dot button next to the Material preview's header at the bottom of the Inspector
4. Select "Convert to Floating Window"
5. Click on the triple dot button on the newly opened window's header
6. Select "Reload Window"
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2020.1.0a22, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Not reproducible with - 2020.1.0a21
First 4 lines of stack trace:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Android build fails when targeting SDK 31 and using Build-Tools 31.0.0
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker