Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash on ActiveEditorTracker_CUSTOM_Internal_GetActiveEditorsNonAlloc when reloading Material preview floating window
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case1256213_reloadWindow.rar"
2. Select "SimpleMaterial" Material
3. Click on the triple dot button next to the Material preview's header at the bottom of the Inspector
4. Select "Convert to Floating Window"
5. Click on the triple dot button on the newly opened window's header
6. Select "Reload Window"
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2020.1.0a22, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Not reproducible with - 2020.1.0a21
First 4 lines of stack trace:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode