Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Crash on ActiveEditorTracker_CUSTOM_Internal_GetActiveEditorsNonAlloc when reloading Material preview floating window
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case1256213_reloadWindow.rar"
2. Select "SimpleMaterial" Material
3. Click on the triple dot button next to the Material preview's header at the bottom of the Inspector
4. Select "Convert to Floating Window"
5. Click on the triple dot button on the newly opened window's header
6. Select "Reload Window"
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2020.1.0a22, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Not reproducible with - 2020.1.0a21
First 4 lines of stack trace:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made