Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Crash in ShaderLab::shaderprops::GetMatrix when opening project on editor with forced OpenGL mode
1. Launch editor with -force-opengl
2. Open attached project
Actual: Editor crashes
Expected: Project should be opened without crash
Reproducible: 5.6.0a6, 5.5.0p1, 5.4.3p3
Not reproducible: 5.3.7p2
Not reproducible on OSX.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2