Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Crash in ShaderLab::shaderprops::GetMatrix when opening project on editor with forced OpenGL mode
1. Launch editor with -force-opengl
2. Open attached project
Actual: Editor crashes
Expected: Project should be opened without crash
Reproducible: 5.6.0a6, 5.5.0p1, 5.4.3p3
Not reproducible: 5.3.7p2
Not reproducible on OSX.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd