Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Crash in ShaderLab::shaderprops::GetMatrix when opening project on editor with forced OpenGL mode
1. Launch editor with -force-opengl
2. Open attached project
Actual: Editor crashes
Expected: Project should be opened without crash
Reproducible: 5.6.0a6, 5.5.0p1, 5.4.3p3
Not reproducible: 5.3.7p2
Not reproducible on OSX.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets