Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Crash in ProgressiveRuntimeManager::GetLightmappingGpuDevices after upgrading and opening the project
Steps to repro:
1. Download the attached project and open it.
Editor crashes. Last calls from the stack trace:
0x00007FF784D6CB8C (Unity) ProgressiveRuntimeManager::GetLightmappingGpuDevices
0x00007FF784BE0FF8 (Unity) Lightmapping_CUSTOM_GetLightmappingGpuDevices
0x0000013562B4EB81 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEditor.Lightmapping:GetLightmappingGpuDevices ()
0x0000013562B4DA43 (Mono JIT Code) UnityEditor.LightingWindowLightingTab:WorkflowSettingsGUI ()
0x0000013562AFF3D3 (Mono JIT Code) UnityEditor.LightingWindowLightingTab:OnGUI ()
0x0000013562AF965B (Mono JIT Code) UnityEditor.LightingWindow:OnGUI ()
Regression introduced in 2020.1.0a19,
Project is opened without Editor crash.
- Reproducible in 2020.1.0a19;
- Not reproducible in 2019.3.0f4;
- Reproducible on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes