Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Crash in ProgressiveRuntimeManager::GetLightmappingGpuDevices after upgrading and opening the project
Steps to repro:
1. Download the attached project and open it.
Editor crashes. Last calls from the stack trace:
0x00007FF784D6CB8C (Unity) ProgressiveRuntimeManager::GetLightmappingGpuDevices
0x00007FF784BE0FF8 (Unity) Lightmapping_CUSTOM_GetLightmappingGpuDevices
0x0000013562B4EB81 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEditor.Lightmapping:GetLightmappingGpuDevices ()
0x0000013562B4DA43 (Mono JIT Code) UnityEditor.LightingWindowLightingTab:WorkflowSettingsGUI ()
0x0000013562AFF3D3 (Mono JIT Code) UnityEditor.LightingWindowLightingTab:OnGUI ()
0x0000013562AF965B (Mono JIT Code) UnityEditor.LightingWindow:OnGUI ()
Regression introduced in 2020.1.0a19,
Project is opened without Editor crash.
- Reproducible in 2020.1.0a19;
- Not reproducible in 2019.3.0f4;
- Reproducible on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts