Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash in ProgressiveRuntimeManager::GetLightmappingGpuDevices after upgrading and opening the project
Steps to repro:
1. Download the attached project and open it.
Editor crashes. Last calls from the stack trace:
0x00007FF784D6CB8C (Unity) ProgressiveRuntimeManager::GetLightmappingGpuDevices
0x00007FF784BE0FF8 (Unity) Lightmapping_CUSTOM_GetLightmappingGpuDevices
0x0000013562B4EB81 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEditor.Lightmapping:GetLightmappingGpuDevices ()
0x0000013562B4DA43 (Mono JIT Code) UnityEditor.LightingWindowLightingTab:WorkflowSettingsGUI ()
0x0000013562AFF3D3 (Mono JIT Code) UnityEditor.LightingWindowLightingTab:OnGUI ()
0x0000013562AF965B (Mono JIT Code) UnityEditor.LightingWindow:OnGUI ()
Regression introduced in 2020.1.0a19,
Project is opened without Editor crash.
- Reproducible in 2020.1.0a19;
- Not reproducible in 2019.3.0f4;
- Reproducible on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine