Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash in PPtr<Shader>::operator Shader * __ptr64 when opening scene
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "CommandBufferBug.zip" and open in Unity.
2) Open scene "commandBufferCrash".
3) Observe crash.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b2, 5.4.0b20, 5.4.0b21.
Not reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes