Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash in PPtr<Shader>::operator Shader * __ptr64 when opening scene
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "CommandBufferBug.zip" and open in Unity.
2) Open scene "commandBufferCrash".
3) Observe crash.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b2, 5.4.0b20, 5.4.0b21.
Not reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached