Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash in PPtr<Shader>::operator Shader * __ptr64 when opening scene
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "CommandBufferBug.zip" and open in Unity.
2) Open scene "commandBufferCrash".
3) Observe crash.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b2, 5.4.0b20, 5.4.0b21.
Not reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete