Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash in PPtr<Shader>::operator Shader * __ptr64 when opening scene
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "CommandBufferBug.zip" and open in Unity.
2) Open scene "commandBufferCrash".
3) Observe crash.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b2, 5.4.0b20, 5.4.0b21.
Not reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area