Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash in PPtr<Shader>::operator Shader * __ptr64 when opening scene
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "CommandBufferBug.zip" and open in Unity.
2) Open scene "commandBufferCrash".
3) Observe crash.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b2, 5.4.0b20, 5.4.0b21.
Not reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader