Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Crash in PlayableTraverser::RootByType when disabling GameObject by using OnStateMachineExit
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "CrashBug" project and "test" scene
2. Enter playmode
Expected result: GameObject is disabled when transitioning out of StateMachine
Actual result: Crash occurs
Note - Crash occurs in build of the player as well
Regression introduced in - 5.6.0p1
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0b6, 5.6.1p1, 5.6.0p1
Not reproducible with - 5.6.0f3, 5.5.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab