Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash in: memcpy when building asset bundles
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "AssetPackageManager.unity.zip" and open in Unity.
2) In Toolbar, select Fuzzy Tools >> AssetBundles >> Build All(Force Windows).
Note: In progress of building assetBundles Unity will crash.
5.3.0f4, 5.3.5p1, 5.4.0b19, 5.4.0b20.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes