Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash in: memcpy when building asset bundles
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "AssetPackageManager.unity.zip" and open in Unity.
2) In Toolbar, select Fuzzy Tools >> AssetBundles >> Build All(Force Windows).
Note: In progress of building assetBundles Unity will crash.
5.3.0f4, 5.3.5p1, 5.4.0b19, 5.4.0b20.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted