Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash in: memcpy when building asset bundles
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "AssetPackageManager.unity.zip" and open in Unity.
2) In Toolbar, select Fuzzy Tools >> AssetBundles >> Build All(Force Windows).
Note: In progress of building assetBundles Unity will crash.
5.3.0f4, 5.3.5p1, 5.4.0b19, 5.4.0b20.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object