Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in GUIView::OnInputEvent when closing a floating window with -debugallocator flag
Also crashes when docking a window onto editor.
How to reproduce:
1. Open editor with -debugallocator flag (from command line)
2. Open profiler (or any other floating/not connected to editor window)
3. Close profiler
Actual behaviour: Editor crashes
Expected behaviour: Floating window is closed
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b3
========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================
0x0000000140029D2B (Unity) GUIView::OnInputEvent
0x00000001401A0C13 (Unity) GUIView::ProcessInputEvent
0x0000000140006AF3 (Unity) GUIView::ProcessEventMessages
0x000000014002CD25 (Unity) GUIView::GUIViewWndProc
0x00007FF9C5221C24 (USER32) CallWindowProcW
0x00007FF9C522156C (USER32) DispatchMessageW
0x00000001419F31A9 (Unity) MainMessageLoop
0x00000001419F4BD7 (Unity) WinMain
0x0000000141C99DE8 (Unity) __tmainCRTStartup
0x00007FF9C35A8364 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FF9C53E70D1 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected