Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash in GetLightProbeProxyVolumeSample
1) Make sure Steam is running (project depends)
2) Open attached project and scene "Editor"
3) Click 3rd "tab" on left panel
4) Click first object in panel menu
5) Move mouse off UI panel and witness crash
Reproducible in 5.4.0b23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer
- [URP] Adreno GPU is not getting the required vertex data
- [DX12] ShaderData.VariantCompileInfo.ShaderData contains 38 extra bytes on DirectX 12