Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in GenerateCombinedDynamicVisibleListJob
1) Open attached project
2) Either Build and Run or Open "level01" scene and play it
It will eventually crash. The timing is completely random - in-house it took as short as 10 minutes and as long as an hour to get the crash.
Reproduced in 5.5.0f3, 5.5.1f1, 5.5.2p1, 5.6.0b10, 2017.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject
- FileNotFoundException exception when there are special characters in the assembly path when calling Activator.CreateInstance
- [VR] Crash w/ Oculus and DX11 on Camera selection
- Editor crashes in FindRelativeTransformWithPath on entering Play mode, when two certain scripts are attached to game object