Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in GenerateCombinedDynamicVisibleListJob
1) Open attached project
2) Either Build and Run or Open "level01" scene and play it
It will eventually crash. The timing is completely random - in-house it took as short as 10 minutes and as long as an hour to get the crash.
Reproduced in 5.5.0f3, 5.5.1f1, 5.5.2p1, 5.6.0b10, 2017.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded