Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in GenerateCombinedDynamicVisibleListJob
1) Open attached project
2) Either Build and Run or Open "level01" scene and play it
It will eventually crash. The timing is completely random - in-house it took as short as 10 minutes and as long as an hour to get the crash.
Reproduced in 5.5.0f3, 5.5.1f1, 5.5.2p1, 5.6.0b10, 2017.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Multi-Display only displays on a single screen
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0