Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.3.31f1
Crash in audiomixerruntime.cpp when loading AudioMixer assetbundles built prior to 2021
Open the repro project and play SampleScene to potentially reproduce. Also try a standalone player. The repro loads a scene bundle built in 2019 which contains an audio source and mixer with filters. The repro is not 100% reliable as it depends on uninitialized memory to crash.
* Try using a locally produced build of the Editor.
The issue is that AudioMixerConstant::groupConnectionCount was added in [https://github.cds.internal.unity3d.com/unity/unity/commit/7a6177bf9aef9da594bc283e0663b1781af93b5d] but was not default initialized. If the loaded asset doesn't contain this it may end up with an undefined value.
You can force reproduce the crash by default-initializing groupConnectionCount to a high value to mock-up possible memory state.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true