Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
[Crash] Crash in ShaderLab::IntShader::GetTag, legacy Shaders used in Editor crash Unity on scene loading
How to reproduce:
1. Import the attached Unity package "ShaderCrash719574" to a new project
2. Open CherryPop scene
3. Unity will crash while loading
4. If you import the package to Unity 5.0, everything works good and you can see legacy shader in the scene which is used in scripts
Crash was in ShaderLab::IntShader::GetTag
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website