Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Crash] Color space uninitialised can be set via C# script but built standalone player will crash
1.Switch to color space uninitialised (using C# editor script, like attached example)
2.Save project (to ensure serialized changes on disk)
- No build
- Error or auto-switch away to Gamma or Linear color space
- Build starts and finishes
- Built player crashes on start
Workaround: do not set color space to uninitialised via C# script
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string