Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Crash at HaveRunningVSProOpenFile when opening VS via console-double click when the source is not available
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make sure you are using Visual Studio as editor
2. Open the attached project.
3. Observe the console, there should be a warning about OnLevelWasLoaded being obsolete (If not, do a library reimport)
4. Double-click on that message
5. If asked about library already being opened click "yes"
6. Unity should crash at HaveRunningVSProOpenFile
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
- [WebGL] Blit with Custom Shader is not rendered in Player
- Error “TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ’getSupportedExtensions')" is thrown and WebGL builds do not run on ChromeOS devices when using WebGL 1.0 Graphics API
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()