Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Crash at HaveRunningVSProOpenFile when opening VS via console-double click when the source is not available
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make sure you are using Visual Studio as editor
2. Open the attached project.
3. Observe the console, there should be a warning about OnLevelWasLoaded being obsolete (If not, do a library reimport)
4. Double-click on that message
5. If asked about library already being opened click "yes"
6. Unity should crash at HaveRunningVSProOpenFile
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "The name 'Unwrapping' does not exist in the current context" is thrown when using Unwrapping.GeneratePerTriangleUV in the Build
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates