Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Crash at Camera::GetWorldToCameraMatrix when calling CommandBuffer.DrawRenderer
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "808298.zip"
2. Open scene "combuf_DrawRenderer"
3. In hierarchy, select "OrthoCamera"
4. Click "Draw Renderer" button found in "Command Buffer Crash" script component
- Unity crashes at Camera::GetWorldToCameraMatrix
Reproduced with: 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b23, 5.5.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked