Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Crash at Camera::GetWorldToCameraMatrix when calling CommandBuffer.DrawRenderer
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "808298.zip"
2. Open scene "combuf_DrawRenderer"
3. In hierarchy, select "OrthoCamera"
4. Click "Draw Renderer" button found in "Command Buffer Crash" script component
- Unity crashes at Camera::GetWorldToCameraMatrix
Reproduced with: 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b23, 5.5.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes