Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
Crash at Camera::GetWorldToCameraMatrix when calling CommandBuffer.DrawRenderer
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "808298.zip"
2. Open scene "combuf_DrawRenderer"
3. In hierarchy, select "OrthoCamera"
4. Click "Draw Renderer" button found in "Command Buffer Crash" script component
- Unity crashes at Camera::GetWorldToCameraMatrix
Reproduced with: 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b23, 5.5.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets