Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Crash at Camera::GetWorldToCameraMatrix when calling CommandBuffer.DrawRenderer
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "808298.zip"
2. Open scene "combuf_DrawRenderer"
3. In hierarchy, select "OrthoCamera"
4. Click "Draw Renderer" button found in "Command Buffer Crash" script component
- Unity crashes at Camera::GetWorldToCameraMatrix
Reproduced with: 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b23, 5.5.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS