Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Crash at Camera::GetWorldToCameraMatrix when calling CommandBuffer.DrawRenderer
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "808298.zip"
2. Open scene "combuf_DrawRenderer"
3. In hierarchy, select "OrthoCamera"
4. Click "Draw Renderer" button found in "Command Buffer Crash" script component
- Unity crashes at Camera::GetWorldToCameraMatrix
Reproduced with: 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b23, 5.5.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted