Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Lightmapper crash after runtime error pop up
Updating a project from 2018.3.5f1 to 2019.1.0b2 i get a crash when trying switching to CPU progressive lightmapper
- Clone the project
- Open and upgrade to 2019.1.0b2.
- Open the scene Mainscene_DayLight
- Select Map_2 all the way down to Map_10_arounds and hide the geomtery.
- Once scene opens access the lighting palette.
- Enable Lighting Mode Shadowmask
- Enable mixed lighting Baked Global Illumination
- Switch lightmapper to CPU progressive
- A Run time error pop up will appear.
- Click OK
Notice issue >> Unity shuts down.
No crash reporter. I don't see anything in the log other than console warnings.
Video and log attached.
Broken: 2019.1.0b2, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces