Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Crash after an Overflow in memory allocator when changing Particle System's Duration in Play Mode
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Add "Particle System" prefab to the scene
4. Enter Play Mode and Change the Duration of the "Particle System"
5. Exit Play Mode and repeat step 4 (can take around 5 tries)
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.2.6f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.0a4, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a3
-In 2019.4, 2020.1 editor crashes without the bug reporter.
-In 2020.2 full stacktrace:
0x00007FFB5CCFCEC1 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [ChromeOS] Pixelbook can switch to portrait orientations which result in vertical resolution that cannot be undone
- Compute Shader with RWBuffer<> type throws an error when it is compiled with Vulkan API
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened