Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Crash after an Overflow in memory allocator when changing Particle System's Duration in Play Mode
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Add "Particle System" prefab to the scene
4. Enter Play Mode and Change the Duration of the "Particle System"
5. Exit Play Mode and repeat step 4 (can take around 5 tries)
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.2.6f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.0a4, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a3
-In 2019.4, 2020.1 editor crashes without the bug reporter.
-In 2020.2 full stacktrace:
0x00007FFB5CCFCEC1 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR