Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Crash after an Overflow in memory allocator when changing Particle System's Duration in Play Mode
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Add "Particle System" prefab to the scene
4. Enter Play Mode and Change the Duration of the "Particle System"
5. Exit Play Mode and repeat step 4 (can take around 5 tries)
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.2.6f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.0a4, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a3
-In 2019.4, 2020.1 editor crashes without the bug reporter.
-In 2020.2 full stacktrace:
0x00007FFB5CCFCEC1 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator