Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[CPU PLM] Artifacts on the baked shadow when baking with using A-Trous filter
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'Repro' scene;
2. In the Lighting window press 'Generate Lighting' window;
3. Wait until the lighting is baked and observe the baked shadow in the Game or Scene view.
The baked shadow is rendered smoothly without artifacts.
The baked shadow has significant square'ish artifacts. See attached screenshots.
Regression introduced in Version 2020.1.0.
- Reproducible in Version 2020.2.0a15, 2020.1.0b13 with URP 8.1.0;
- Not reproducible in 2019.4.1f1 with URP 7.3.1;
- Reproducible on Windows 10;
- Reproducible only on Progressive CPU Lightmapper, not reproducible on the GPU Lighthmapper;
- Setting Direct Sigma to 0 fixes the issue, however, in this case, the filtering is not applied;
- Reproducible only with A-Trous filter; not reproducible with Gaussian filter.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)