Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[CPU PLM] Artifacts on the baked shadow when baking with using A-Trous filter
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'Repro' scene;
2. In the Lighting window press 'Generate Lighting' window;
3. Wait until the lighting is baked and observe the baked shadow in the Game or Scene view.
The baked shadow is rendered smoothly without artifacts.
The baked shadow has significant square'ish artifacts. See attached screenshots.
Regression introduced in Version 2020.1.0.
- Reproducible in Version 2020.2.0a15, 2020.1.0b13 with URP 8.1.0;
- Not reproducible in 2019.4.1f1 with URP 7.3.1;
- Reproducible on Windows 10;
- Reproducible only on Progressive CPU Lightmapper, not reproducible on the GPU Lighthmapper;
- Setting Direct Sigma to 0 fixes the issue, however, in this case, the filtering is not applied;
- Reproducible only with A-Trous filter; not reproducible with Gaussian filter.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made