Search Issue Tracker
"Couldn't create a Convex Mesh from source mesh" message appears in Player.log when Scene is loaded from AssetBundle in Build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "ProxyTest" project
2. Open custom Build window (Build->Build...)
3. Set a build path in the Build path section and press "Build And Run"
4. When the Debug window pops up press "OK"
5. Once the Build launches quit and open the Player.Log (C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\ProxyTest\Player.log)
Expected results: There are no errors
Actual results: There's "Couldn't create a Convex Mesh from source mesh "p_MediumRock_02_N" within the maximum polygons limit (256). The partial hull will be used. Consider simplifying your mesh." error in the Player.log
Reproducible with: 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.2.0a4
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.0a19 because of the CS1061, CS0117, CS0115, CS0453 errors
- The issue has been tested and reproduced on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1