Search Issue Tracker
"Couldn't create a Convex Mesh from source mesh" message appears in Player.log when Scene is loaded from AssetBundle in Build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "ProxyTest" project
2. Open custom Build window (Build->Build...)
3. Set a build path in the Build path section and press "Build And Run"
4. When the Debug window pops up press "OK"
5. Once the Build launches quit and open the Player.Log (C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\ProxyTest\Player.log)
Expected results: There are no errors
Actual results: There's "Couldn't create a Convex Mesh from source mesh "p_MediumRock_02_N" within the maximum polygons limit (256). The partial hull will be used. Consider simplifying your mesh." error in the Player.log
Reproducible with: 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.2.0a4
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.0a19 because of the CS1061, CS0117, CS0115, CS0453 errors
- The issue has been tested and reproduced on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window