Search Issue Tracker
"Couldn't create a Convex Mesh from source mesh" message appears in Player.log when Scene is loaded from AssetBundle in Build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "ProxyTest" project
2. Open custom Build window (Build->Build...)
3. Set a build path in the Build path section and press "Build And Run"
4. When the Debug window pops up press "OK"
5. Once the Build launches quit and open the Player.Log (C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\ProxyTest\Player.log)
Expected results: There are no errors
Actual results: There's "Couldn't create a Convex Mesh from source mesh "p_MediumRock_02_N" within the maximum polygons limit (256). The partial hull will be used. Consider simplifying your mesh." error in the Player.log
Reproducible with: 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.2.0a4
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.0a19 because of the CS1061, CS0117, CS0115, CS0453 errors
- The issue has been tested and reproduced on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off