Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.1, 2020.2
[GPU PLM] 'Could not load symbol clCreateCommandQueueWithProperties' error when opening project
1. Open new Unity project
2. Observe Console window
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: "clCreateCommandQueueWithProperties" error
Observed on Windows and can potentially happen on Linux too.
Requires an OpenCL 1.2 device to reproduce.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a20 (error only appears on user's end)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string