Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.1, 2020.2
[GPU PLM] 'Could not load symbol clCreateCommandQueueWithProperties' error when opening project
1. Open new Unity project
2. Observe Console window
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: "clCreateCommandQueueWithProperties" error
Observed on Windows and can potentially happen on Linux too.
Requires an OpenCL 1.2 device to reproduce.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a20 (error only appears on user's end)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called