Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[GPU PLM] 'Could not load symbol clCreateCommandQueueWithProperties' error when opening project
1. Open new Unity project
2. Observe Console window
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: "clCreateCommandQueueWithProperties" error
Observed on Windows and can potentially happen on Linux too.
Requires an OpenCL 1.2 device to reproduce.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a20 (error only appears on user's end)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window