Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[GPU PLM] 'Could not load symbol clCreateCommandQueueWithProperties' error when opening project
1. Open new Unity project
2. Observe Console window
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: "clCreateCommandQueueWithProperties" error
Observed on Windows and can potentially happen on Linux too.
Requires an OpenCL 1.2 device to reproduce.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a20 (error only appears on user's end)
Oct 23, 2020 12:51
I have this using 2020.1.10f1
Oct 23, 2020 12:06
Try updating your graphics drivers.
Oct 10, 2020 23:32
How I can resolve this issue? How I can get Requires an OpenCL 1.2 device to reproduce, if you have Windows 10?
Oct 07, 2020 15:33
I have this using 2020.1.8f1
Oct 04, 2020 14:07
I have this using 2020.1.7f1
Sep 17, 2020 12:30
i have this using 2020.1.6f1
Sep 13, 2020 12:15
I have this using 2020.1.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.0a1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0b12
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.14f1