Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X
'Could not create texture' error is shown after importing texture
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project;
2. In the Project folder multiselect four Rock texture files by using Shift-click;
3. Right mouse and click 'Reimport'.
Texture is reimported without errors.
'Could not create texture from Assets/Rock_AO.png: File could not be read'
are thrown. See attached screenshot.
- Reproducible in 2017.1.0b4, 5.6.0p4, 5.5.2p1;
- Reproducible on OSX 10.12.3 and Windows 10;
- Reproducible only for these specific texture files, not reproducible for other textures;
- There is no valid workaround for this issue. Tried lots of things, like reimporting, deleting/restoring, etc.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags