Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Coroutines generate garbage in MoveNext
Coroutine::MoveNext causes the return value (a bool) to be boxed, which causes an allocation.
1. Run the attached project
2. Open the Profiler and sort by GC Alloc
3. Observe that FlagEndOfFrame is allocated 17B of garbage every frame
It should be possible to run a coroutine without generating any garbage at all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol