Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Coroutines generate garbage in MoveNext
Coroutine::MoveNext causes the return value (a bool) to be boxed, which causes an allocation.
1. Run the attached project
2. Open the Profiler and sort by GC Alloc
3. Observe that FlagEndOfFrame is allocated 17B of garbage every frame
It should be possible to run a coroutine without generating any garbage at all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] C# Reflection performance is 50 to 60 times slower
- The scrollbars are moving as one when scrolling one of the scrollbars in the Array of Text Fields
- Renaming the Animation Transition applies to another Transition when Enter is not hit after the renaming
- Editor crashes on Play Mode when using Voxel Play Environment Script
- Decimal function values are incorrect when running the build with IL2CPP Scripting Backend