Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Coroutines generate garbage in MoveNext
Coroutine::MoveNext causes the return value (a bool) to be boxed, which causes an allocation.
1. Run the attached project
2. Open the Profiler and sort by GC Alloc
3. Observe that FlagEndOfFrame is allocated 17B of garbage every frame
It should be possible to run a coroutine without generating any garbage at all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping