Search Issue Tracker
Coroutine never finishes if run from a script on a deactivated or destroyed object
If you run a coroutine from a script that is on an object that gets deactivated or destroyed, the coroutine will never finish.
Reproduced on 4.2.b2
See user's description
1 Open project
2 Open scene "test" and press Play
3 Press "1" - the cube will be Hitted and jumped
Press "2" or "3 " - the cube will never be Hitted and jumped
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project