Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
Copy/Pasting multiple Game Objects to a different Hierarchy level randomizes their pasted order
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1275324.zip" project and SampleScene scene
2. Select nested Game Objects (Node (1) - Node(9))
3. Copy selected Game Objects
4. Select the parent Game Object WorldGraph
5. Paste the Game Objects
Expected Result: Game Objects are pasted with the same order
Actual Result: The order of the Game Objects is randomized
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b5, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.5f1, 2020.2.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string