Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Controls in the UI Debugger overlap when inspecting an element that has a label with null value
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Select Window > UI Toolkit > Debugger
4. In the Hierarchy select 'ExampleGameObject'
5. In the UI Toolkit Debugger window select 'Pick Element'
6. Select the Example Component (Script) in the Inspector
7. In the UI Toolkit Debugger find 'VisualElement #exampleContainer'
8. Select one of the example labels
9. Observe the UI Toolkit Debugger
Expected result: Controls don't overlap
Actual result: Controls overlap
Reproducible with: 2020.2.3f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b1
Cannot test with: 2018.4.36f1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [ChromeOS] Pixelbook can switch to portrait orientations which result in vertical resolution that cannot be undone
- Compute Shader with RWBuffer<> type throws an error when it is compiled with Vulkan API
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened