Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Controls in the UI Debugger overlap when inspecting an element that has a label with null value
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Select Window > UI Toolkit > Debugger
4. In the Hierarchy select 'ExampleGameObject'
5. In the UI Toolkit Debugger window select 'Pick Element'
6. Select the Example Component (Script) in the Inspector
7. In the UI Toolkit Debugger find 'VisualElement #exampleContainer'
8. Select one of the example labels
9. Observe the UI Toolkit Debugger
Expected result: Controls don't overlap
Actual result: Controls overlap
Reproducible with: 2020.2.3f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b1
Cannot test with: 2018.4.36f1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors