Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a22
Context menus for sub-properties do not show when using the Inspector with UI Toolkit
# Open the project “sublabel”
# Click on the “Main Camera”
# Show the UI Toolkit Debugger on the Inspector by clicking on the Window menu button (3 dots menu on the top-right corner of the Inspector) and click UI Toolkit Debugger.
# In the Inspector, scroll down to the “New Behaviour Script” attached to it in the Inspector window
# Right-click on the “X” or any other value label (See attached GIF)
Expected result: Context menu dropdown appears with options such as “Copy Property Path”
Actual result: Nothing happens
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a9, 2022.2.0b3, 2023.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.8f1, 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0a8
Reproducible on: MacOS 12.2.1 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2.3f1):
Fixed context menus for sub-properties not opening when using the Inspector with UI Toolkit.