Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Context-menu is opened in the wrong screen when Editor is open in main display and the right-clicked window is in the secondary
How to reproduce:
1. Setup two screens, one on top and one below (see the attached video)
2. Make the one above the 'Main display'
3. Create and open a new project
4. Place the Editor in the main display (at the top)
5. Drag the Project Browser window to the display below
6. Right-click on the Project Browser to open up the context-menu
Expected result: context-menu is opened in the secondary display, where the Project window is
Actual result: context-menu is opened in the main display
Reproducible with: 2019.3.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR