Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UIElements] Context menu doesn't appear after right-clicking on UI Toolkit's Serializable object header
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached to project "UIToolkit-PropertyField-RightClick.zip"
2. Select "GameObject" Prefab in the Project window
3. In the Inspector window find the "Monobehaviour IMGUI (Script)" component
4. Right-click on the "That Struct" header and notice that the context menu appeared
5. In the Inspector window find the "Monobehaviour UI Toolkit (Script)" component
6. Try right-click on the "That Struct" header
Expected result: The context menu appears and it behaves the same as IMGUI's context menu
Actual result: The context menu doesn't appear and its behave differs from IMGUI
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a8 (built-in UI Toolkit), 2020.2.2f1 (built-in UI Toolkit, UI Toolkit 1.0.0-preview.13), 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3 (built-in UI Toolkit)
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.0a7 (built-in UI Toolkit)
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1 (built-in UI Toolkit), 2020.2.0a7, 2020.2.0a8, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2 (UI Toolkit 1.0.0-preview.13) (due to errors)
- Up to 2020.2.0a7 version, built-in UI Toolkit's Serializable object's header behaves the same as IMGUI's Serializable object's header. Context menu doesn't appear after right-clicking on UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Serializable object header
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker