Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Context menu copying and cutting is allowed for different value fields when multi selecting
How to reproduce
1. Open the attached project
2. In the SampleScene's Hierarchy select the "1" and "2" objects
3. Copy one of the "Test" script's "-" fields and paste them into notepad
4. Observe that the coppied text is "<>"
Expected result: copy is blocked for fields with different values when multi selecting
Actual result: copy is not blocked for fields with different values when multi selecting
Reproducible in: 2021.1.0a5, 2020.2.0b10, 2020.1.13f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2018.4.28f1, 2017.4.40f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"