Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Planned for 2018.4
Constructors called twice on ScriptableObjects with custom attributes when referencing the ScriptableObject instance
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached by the user
2. Enter Play mode and observe the console
Expected results: The Singleton Scriptable Object constructor is called once
Actual results: The Singleton Scriptable Object constructor is called multiple times
Reproducible with: 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.0a5
Note: In versions before 2018.3.0a6 the constructor must be called by the user somewhere in the script, in the later versions it's called by just referencing the ScriptableSingleton instance
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone