Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.1.2
Constructor for nullable types fails to instantiate object in IL2CPP
-e: Constructor for nullable types fails to instantiate object in IL2CPP
The mono version of this test project works fine printing out the value of the float. The IL2CPP version fails and does a debug log indicating that the constructor returned null.
--open project and add script to a scene
--run in editor
--notice debug logs
--build building with il2cpp (either ios or webgl)
--NOTICE constructor returns null
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"