Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Console window doesn't scroll down automatically when initial/first frame of logs does not fit
1. Open attached project "ConsoleScroll.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe console
Expected result: Console automatically scrolls down
Actual result: Console does not automatically scroll down
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
1. Logging a single message at least one frame before the non-fitting Logs fixes the issue
2. Resizing the console, so that the logs fit within it for the initial frame fixes the issue. The resizing must be proportional to the number of initial logs, and may not always be enough to accommodate them.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications