Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Console window doesn't scroll down automatically when initial/first frame of logs does not fit
1. Open attached project "ConsoleScroll.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe console
Expected result: Console automatically scrolls down
Actual result: Console does not automatically scroll down
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
1. Logging a single message at least one frame before the non-fitting Logs fixes the issue
2. Resizing the console, so that the logs fit within it for the initial frame fixes the issue. The resizing must be proportional to the number of initial logs, and may not always be enough to accommodate them.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered