Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Console window doesn't scroll down automatically when initial/first frame of logs does not fit
1. Open attached project "ConsoleScroll.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe console
Expected result: Console automatically scrolls down
Actual result: Console does not automatically scroll down
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
1. Logging a single message at least one frame before the non-fitting Logs fixes the issue
2. Resizing the console, so that the logs fit within it for the initial frame fixes the issue. The resizing must be proportional to the number of initial logs, and may not always be enough to accommodate them.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance