Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Console window doesn't scroll down automatically when initial/first frame of logs does not fit
1. Open attached project "ConsoleScroll.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe console
Expected result: Console automatically scrolls down
Actual result: Console does not automatically scroll down
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
1. Logging a single message at least one frame before the non-fitting Logs fixes the issue
2. Resizing the console, so that the logs fit within it for the initial frame fixes the issue. The resizing must be proportional to the number of initial logs, and may not always be enough to accommodate them.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project