Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Console throws "Failed to destroy views: #1 Hostview" error when changing layout
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached "NavMesh_Bug4" project
2. Switch Layout to "Nice"
3. Switch Layout to Default
Expected result: Console is empty
Actual result: Error is thrown in the Console
Reproduced with: 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b1
Failed to destroy views: #1
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object)
UnityEditor.WindowLayout:CloseWindows() (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\GUI\WindowLayout.cs:710)
UnityEditor.WindowLayout:LoadWindowLayout(String, Boolean) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\GUI\WindowLayout.cs:492)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3