Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Console throws "Failed to destroy views: #1 Hostview" error when changing layout
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached "NavMesh_Bug4" project
2. Switch Layout to "Nice"
3. Switch Layout to Default
Expected result: Console is empty
Actual result: Error is thrown in the Console
Reproduced with: 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b1
Failed to destroy views: #1
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object)
UnityEditor.WindowLayout:CloseWindows() (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\GUI\WindowLayout.cs:710)
UnityEditor.WindowLayout:LoadWindowLayout(String, Boolean) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\GUI\WindowLayout.cs:492)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete