Search Issue Tracker
Console errors thrown despite cached GameObjects that Undo properly
Steps to reproduce :
- open the project attached
- open the scene "level"
- go to Window -> FindReplaceTagsLaybers
- click Find
- click "Delete GameObjects" and then "Verify" and notice the errors in the console
- press Ctrl + Z and notice that the objects return
When a game object is deleted all the children of the game object are also deleted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered