Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Console errors are thrown when using System.IO.Compression in the Editor folder
1. Download and open the attached "SystemCompression" project
2. In the Project window, move the "Test" script file to the "Editor" folder
Expected result: No errors appear in the Console window
Actual result: "Assets/Editor/Test.cs(5,9): error CS1069: The type name 'ZipArchive' could not be found in the namespace 'System.IO.Compression'" error appears in the console window
Reproduces on: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler