Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Console errors are thrown when using System.IO.Compression in the Editor folder
1. Download and open the attached "SystemCompression" project
2. In the Project window, move the "Test" script file to the "Editor" folder
Expected result: No errors appear in the Console window
Actual result: "Assets/Editor/Test.cs(5,9): error CS1069: The type name 'ZipArchive' could not be found in the namespace 'System.IO.Compression'" error appears in the console window
Reproduces on: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy