Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
ComputeBuffer.SetData for ComputeBufferType.Constant is not synchronized correctly on D3D11 when Clustered Rendering is used
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In Project Window find and open Universal Renderer
3. Inspect Game and Scene view
4. Turn off Clustered(Experimental) Rendering in Universal Renderer
5. Inspect Game and Scene view again
Expected result: Lights are visible with Clustered(Experimental) Rendering turned on and off
Actual result: Lights aren't visible with Clustered(Experimental) Rendering off. Weird squares appear in Scene and Game view
Reproducible with: 12.1.1 (2021.2.3f1), 12.1.2 (2021.2.5f1), 13.1.5 (2022.1.0b9), 14.0.0 (2022.2.0a5)
Could not test: 7.7.1(2019.4.36f1), 10.8.1(2020.3.30f1) (no Clustered(Experimental) feature in Universal Renderer)
Notes: It might be needed to toggle Clustered(Experimental) Rendering on and off to see the issue, because sometimes after turning it off it didn't load the textures in the scene.
Did not reproduce with DX12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name