Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
ComputeBuffer.SetData for ComputeBufferType.Constant is not synchronized correctly on D3D11 when Clustered Rendering is used
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In Project Window find and open Universal Renderer
3. Inspect Game and Scene view
4. Turn off Clustered(Experimental) Rendering in Universal Renderer
5. Inspect Game and Scene view again
Expected result: Lights are visible with Clustered(Experimental) Rendering turned on and off
Actual result: Lights aren't visible with Clustered(Experimental) Rendering off. Weird squares appear in Scene and Game view
Reproducible with: 12.1.1 (2021.2.3f1), 12.1.2 (2021.2.5f1), 13.1.5 (2022.1.0b9), 14.0.0 (2022.2.0a5)
Could not test: 7.7.1(2019.4.36f1), 10.8.1(2020.3.30f1) (no Clustered(Experimental) feature in Universal Renderer)
Notes: It might be needed to toggle Clustered(Experimental) Rendering on and off to see the issue, because sometimes after turning it off it didn't load the textures in the scene.
Did not reproduce with DX12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime
- Assertions and errors appear while undoing prefab asset replacement