Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
ComputeBuffer.SetData for ComputeBufferType.Constant is not synchronized correctly on D3D11 when Clustered Rendering is used
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In Project Window find and open Universal Renderer
3. Inspect Game and Scene view
4. Turn off Clustered(Experimental) Rendering in Universal Renderer
5. Inspect Game and Scene view again
Expected result: Lights are visible with Clustered(Experimental) Rendering turned on and off
Actual result: Lights aren't visible with Clustered(Experimental) Rendering off. Weird squares appear in Scene and Game view
Reproducible with: 12.1.1 (2021.2.3f1), 12.1.2 (2021.2.5f1), 13.1.5 (2022.1.0b9), 14.0.0 (2022.2.0a5)
Could not test: 7.7.1(2019.4.36f1), 10.8.1(2020.3.30f1) (no Clustered(Experimental) feature in Universal Renderer)
Notes: It might be needed to toggle Clustered(Experimental) Rendering on and off to see the issue, because sometimes after turning it off it didn't load the textures in the scene.
Did not reproduce with DX12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue