Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[Compute] Multiple internal errors when compiling shader
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In console, notice multiple internal errors when compiling shader
Compared to 5.0.4f1, 5.3.0f1 produces more internal errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block