Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[Compute] Multiple internal errors when compiling shader
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In console, notice multiple internal errors when compiling shader
Compared to 5.0.4f1, 5.3.0f1 produces more internal errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor