Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Fix In Review for 2020.2
Component variable's label text is not bolded when editing Prefab's Rigidbody2D constraints
1. Open the attached project ("case_1265836-PrefabOverrides.zip")
2. Open the repro scene ("SampleScene")
3. Select GameObject in the Hierarchy tab
4. Edit "Freeze Position" or "Freeze Rotation" checkboxes on "Rigidbody 2D" component
Expected result: "Constraints" label becomes bold
Actual result: "Constraints" label remains unchanged
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.5f1, 2020.2.0b2
Note: The issue does not reproduce on the "Rigidbody" component
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string