Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Compiler errors occur when defining a method with name OnMouseDown in a non-monobehaviour class
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (OnMouseTest.zip)
2. Go to Build Settings, switch platform to Windows Store
3. Build the project for Windows Store
4. Error messages appear in Console Window:
AssemblyResolutionException: Failed to resolve assembly: 'System.Runtime, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
DirectoryNotFoundException: Destination directory not found: Temp\StagingArea\Data\Resources
Same behavior with OnMouseDrag, OnMouseExit and etc.
Expected result: The project should be built
Actual result: Error messages appear in Console Window
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a1, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
Not reproduced with: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p1
Regression introduced in 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes