Search Issue Tracker
Compilation errors on return when building project with #if UNITY_EDITOR #else #endif
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (CompileError.zip)
2. Open scene: main.
3. Press play.
4. No compilation errors, game just plays fine.
5. Try to build the project.
Expected result: Project builds without errors as in player.
Actual result: Cannot build project and error come out:
Assets/TextureTilling.cs(50,22): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `return'
Error building Player because scripts had compiler errors
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b19, 5.3.4f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first