Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.48f1, 2021.3.23f1, 2022.2.16f1, 2023.1.0b13, 2023.2.0a9
Commandline receives different commands when passing through System.Environment.Commandline method
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached “repro-project.zip”
2. Click “Tools → Automated Command Line Tests”
3. Wait for the process to finish and observe the console
Expected results: The output should be the same as the input.
Actual result: The output differs from the input, replacing come characters and adding quotes.
Reproducible with: 2020.3.42f1, 2021.3.15f1, 2022.2.0f1, 2023.1.0a22
Reproducible on: Windows 10
Input: -developer -screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080 -force-d3d11 -annoy-me -developer --twset "DevEnvironments.InitialEnvironment"=04 --twset "Quality Settings.SRP Batcher"=off -force-gfx-direct -force-d3d12-debug
Output: -developer -screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080 -force-d3d11 -annoy-me -developer --twset "DevEnvironments.InitialEnvironment\"=04 --twset \"Quality Settings.SRP Batcher\"=off -force-gfx-direct -force-d3d12-debu"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true
- [Android] Duplicate fingers reported in InputSystem.EnhancedTouch.Touch.activeFingers array