Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[CommandBuffer] Material keywords are ignored in CommandBuffer
Material keywords, which are set by EnableKeyword or shaderKeywords, are ignored in CommandBuffer.DrawMesh and Blit. These commands always choose the default shader variant when drawing.
Note that there is not such an issue with the global shader keyword (Shader.EnableKeyword). It takes effect properly.
This issue doesn’t reproduce on the previous versions (5.3 and earlier).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC