Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[CommandBuffer] Material keywords are ignored in CommandBuffer
Material keywords, which are set by EnableKeyword or shaderKeywords, are ignored in CommandBuffer.DrawMesh and Blit. These commands always choose the default shader variant when drawing.
Note that there is not such an issue with the global shader keyword (Shader.EnableKeyword). It takes effect properly.
This issue doesn’t reproduce on the previous versions (5.3 and earlier).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error