Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[CommandBuffer] Material keywords are ignored in CommandBuffer
Material keywords, which are set by EnableKeyword or shaderKeywords, are ignored in CommandBuffer.DrawMesh and Blit. These commands always choose the default shader variant when drawing.
Note that there is not such an issue with the global shader keyword (Shader.EnableKeyword). It takes effect properly.
This issue doesn’t reproduce on the previous versions (5.3 and earlier).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset