Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[CommandBuffer] Material keywords are ignored in CommandBuffer
Material keywords, which are set by EnableKeyword or shaderKeywords, are ignored in CommandBuffer.DrawMesh and Blit. These commands always choose the default shader variant when drawing.
Note that there is not such an issue with the global shader keyword (Shader.EnableKeyword). It takes effect properly.
This issue doesn’t reproduce on the previous versions (5.3 and earlier).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build