Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[CommandBuffer] Material keywords are ignored in CommandBuffer
Material keywords, which are set by EnableKeyword or shaderKeywords, are ignored in CommandBuffer.DrawMesh and Blit. These commands always choose the default shader variant when drawing.
Note that there is not such an issue with the global shader keyword (Shader.EnableKeyword). It takes effect properly.
This issue doesn’t reproduce on the previous versions (5.3 and earlier).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"