Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[LightProbes] Error adding Enlighten probe set: Failed to allocate probe set
1. Open attached project.
2. Open "lightProbeBug" scene.
3. Notice the console:
* Error adding Enlighten probe set: Failed to allocate probe set 5ca8c25912bc50e5f3057f89a1e53867.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b21
Not reproducible with: 5.3.5p3, 5.4.0b20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file