Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[LightProbes] Error adding Enlighten probe set: Failed to allocate probe set
1. Open attached project.
2. Open "lightProbeBug" scene.
3. Notice the console:
* Error adding Enlighten probe set: Failed to allocate probe set 5ca8c25912bc50e5f3057f89a1e53867.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b21
Not reproducible with: 5.3.5p3, 5.4.0b20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error