Search Issue Tracker
CommandBuffer fails to copy the Point Lights' ShadowMaps into a RenderTexture
1. Open the attached project "CopyPointShadowCubemap.zip";
2. Open the "Default.unity" scene;
3. Select the Point light int the Hierarchy;
4. In the Inspector, go to the the shadowMapRenderTexture property in the CopyPointLightShadowCubemap and observe the shadowMap image;
5. Then select the Spot light in the Hierarchy;
6. Repeat the 4 step;
Expected results: both images of shadowMap will be the same;
Actual results: The Point light is depicted differently.
Note: the issue only appears on Point light, but Directional and Spot light work as expected.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0a1, 5.5.0f3.
Not reproduced on: 5.4.1f1 due to errors in the console.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler